Thursday, September 18, 2014

What is the importance of deadlines? How do high school deadlines reflect or simulate "real world" experience? Give an example of when you met or or didn't meet a deadline that was important.

Deadlines with tests, projects, etc. is very important. These deadlines reflect off the real world by when you work at a office or job you are required to finish your assignment by a deadline. If you don't meet the deadline, that means you risk losing your job or possibly getting fired. One time I did a science project and I didn't meet the time I needed it to be done. I lost points after turning it in late, and I ended up getting a "not-so-great" grade. The next day I was grounded by my parents. I think it's great high school has deadlines, because it helps us prepare for the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment