Thursday, September 11, 2014

Below is one of my favorite quotes that I found on Pinterest. Think read and think about what this says and then blog about it. What does this quote mean to you? Elaborate! Feel free to give an example of tell a story.

The story is saying how you should NEVER say you're bored. Because the world you live in is so vast and big you really can't say you're bored, because there is so much to do, not to sit around and say you're bored. You can even imagine things to entertain yourself because your mind is endless. It says "The fact you are alive is amazing.." so you can't say you're bored at life, because you should be greatful to even be alive; to explore this vast world we live in.

This quote makes me want to do something, not just sit around and wake up, eat, go to school, and sleep every day. I want to explore the world, not live in it. I want to live a fun and great life, not sit at a office desk my whole life.











No comments:

Post a Comment