Friday, September 19, 2014

Blog Post of the Day:
Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.

I think it's fun, but a little confusing for me. I generally like web design so far, but I feel like I struggle at times when I'm continuing in this class. Yes, it is what I thought it was going to be, I obviously knew about codes before, but it does seem a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.  I think it's better than I thought it was going to be. My favorite part is using css mixed in with the html codes, I found that cool. My least favorite part is going to try to understand how my stylesheet.css corresponds with my 6 html pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment