Friday, August 29, 2014

Read this small newspaper clipping and then write a blog post about it. What are your thoughts? How does it make you feel? Do you agree? Disagree? Explain yourself.

It kind of motivates you to do something, but it makes me feel like I "cry." I honestly don't agree with this article; I know this person wants us teenagers to do good things in the world, but calling us cry-babies is fairly rude. It's not like we literally sit on the couch and moan on what to do in life, let the teens explore their answer for themselves. Some may do great things, some may do bad things, but you can't just call out all the teenagers in the world for this. I mean wasn't he/she a teenager once as well? I do find this writing motivational though, and there are good things about it. Here's my major "pet peve" this person said: "get out of your dream world" That's not fair to say at all. Dreams inspire and motivate us to do what we want, we live in America! We must follow our dreams! 








No comments:

Post a Comment