Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday, August 25th

What do you know about Web Design right now? What did you know about Web Design before you walked in to this class? Tell me as much as you can about how web pages work. Try to use an example if possible.


I walked into this class wanting to know how to create awesome websites, and learn how "coding" works. I imagined coding would be simple, and let me tell you, it isn't! My main goal was to learn how to create a cool looking website, because I have a lot of ideas in mind of what to do with this skill. I've had very little experience with the making of websites, I started to get familiar with the HTML code when I was using this program called "enjin" to create some unique looking websites. Here's what I know about web pages so far; how you enter a title in the tab menu, how you can create text and titles explaining something on the website, how you can insert pictures, and you can insert links within pictures! To create a title on the webpage, you have to do this:

[Title] <Text name here> [/Title]

This is just a little bit of knowledge I have learned from Code Academy! I can't wait to venture into the world of coding, and learn its language. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment