Thursday, November 13, 2014

Reflect on your learning this semester so far in this class. Think about the first day you walked in to this room until right now. What have you learned about Web Design? What have you learned beyond Web Design? Explain yourself.

When I first walked into this class and started learning about the different code, it felt like I was learning a new language at first. All the "<>" and such really had me interested, but very confused. And I really didn't even know anything about HTML, because, I was looking forward to learning about CSS. At the time I didn't know that you had to know HTML before trying to attempt CSS. I've learned how to code a pretty neat website, all thanks to this awesome class. And the knowledge I've learned will help me solve any issues with websites in the future.

1 comment:

  1. HTML5 is the best web development program, Its so easy to understand as compared to other developing languages.

    The best Medical Websites Design by OPTIMIZED360.COM

    ReplyDelete