Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Below is a letter written to the editor who wrote the article 'Enforcement of dress code creates negative effect' that your blogged about last week. Most of you wrote on your blog that you agreed with the writer. What are your thoughts after reading the letter below and seeing a different perspective. Are they the same? Are the different? Do you agree? Disagree? Explain yourself.
I agree, the author does really need to see both perspectives. My feelings are a little different towards the situation. I think you should be able to wear a lot of things, but you also have to understand that some of the clothes can be quite "showing." I do agree with this article, but maybe the rule should ease off just a little bit. I mean, nothing to extreme, it's just if clothes are negatively affecting students due to clothe restrictions, that results in poor school effort. So my overall summary on this situation is that there should be some limitations, but nothing like showing a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment